Your child has just completed their first Confirmation workshop. We hope both your child and their sponsor/parent who attended had a great experience.
If your child’s sponsor attended, I wanted to make sure you received the information that was given out at the workshop.
- Sponsor Homework– the sponsor does not need to hand in, but we hope that they complete with the candidate.
- Faith Sharing w/Sponsor – the candidate is to complete this paper and turn in on either March 10th or March 17th when they come to the preparation class. Catholic School students are to either email, mail in or drop off to the parish office no later than March 17th.
- Chapter 1 – Confirmation Prep pamphlet – handed out to only Faith Formation students. this pamphlet needs to be completed & kept. A homework question may pop up sometime between now & Confirmation.
- Confirmation Saint Name – due date for submitting is March 10th.
- Mass envelope – we ask the candidate and their family attend one of the scheduled masses listed on the envelope. 3/11 or 3/18 @ 4:30 pm in Swedesboro.
Please click on the link below “Confirmation Submission Page” where you can complete the Saint Name submission, Robe order and where documents can be uploaded.
Please feel free to contact me if you should have any questions, 856-467-0037 x308.
Coordinator for Sacrament Preparation