How are your children doing with their strengths? They should be working on their 2nd strength at this time by using the workbook they received at the workshop and completing the pages just like they did with the 1st strength. Have they checked in with their sponsors lately?
Level 2 service will begin once you have completed an application for your child for Reception of Confirmation which will be available in April.
The following material should be kept in the folder so it can be reviewed in class…
- Strength explorer youth workbook
- Strength explorer “Top 3” report
- Confirmation saint report guidelines
- Confirmation service guidelines
- Bishop letter guidelines – I am in the process of updating these guidelines (please disregard one in folder)
- Confirmation Interview guide
- Lesson 1, 4 & 5 – “Gifted with the Spirit” pamphlet – are they working on these, reviewing the lessons (Vision students only)
- Future “Gifted with the Spirit” pamphlets
As I reminded the confirmandi’s that bringing this folder to class & completing the assignments is their responsibility, not their parents. Confirmation service forms (you may download form below) are to be handwritten by them and turned in to class by them when they attend. These forms are different than Vision service forms.
A few reminders….
1. Sacrament Mass – Sunday, March 10th 4:30 p.m. Swedesboro Church – don’t forget to bring your envelope.
2. Faith Sharing with My Sponsor Part 1 – PAST DUE – Your child is to bring to class if it is still outstanding. Please do not email, fax or parent drop off.
3. Saint Report – due March 4th – All saint names have been approved & you may begin submitting reports via email as an attachment. Please do not send in the body of the email. Thank you!
If you are unsure of anything, the parent meeting video is below & you may reference it as many times as you need to in order to clarify anything that I discussed.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
May God Bless you,