Please read through and submit with your electronic signature. After signing, you will be able to access the Application.
We understand that by applying to prepare & receive the Sacrament of Confirmation, we willingly commit to the following:
– Lifelong attendance at Mass on Sundays and on Holy Days of obligation and Lifelong celebration of Penance and Eucharist
– Attendance at Confirmation Level One & Two preparation classes (conducted outside Religious Education program and Catholic School classes). Schedule will be announced at a later date.
– Completion of the Confirmation program service requirement, independent of service required for Catholic School or Religious Education program.
– Parent attendance at 1st level Confirmation meeting. Scheduled for January 30, 2017 or February 4, 2017.
-Confirmandi attendance at one of the scheduled Enrollment Masses. Scheduled for February 4, 2017 or February 5, 2017.
– Parent attendance at 2nd level Confirmation meeting. Dates will be provided at a later date.
– Attendance at the Confirmation Level 1 Confirmandi/Sponsor Retreat. Scheduled for May 20, 2017 or June 3, 2017
– Attendance at the Confirmation Level 2 Confirmandi/Sponsor Retreat. Dates will be provided at a later date.
– Lifelong religious education for parents and child. Children must enroll in either Vision classes 2017-2018 school year or Catholic School 2017-2018 school year.Please select a valid form