Registrations will open 9/13 for “families” to volunteer to participate in this event.
The service portion is open to everyone – so if you have coats you want to drop off you can come during the drop off time.
Only 12 families will be able to participate in the actual Family Service Day (remember you can only complete 1 of these events & it is a Column 1 event)
- (2) 4th level families, (2) 5th level families, (4) 6th level families , (4) 7th level families
- Parent(s) & child/ren – you may not bring someone from another family
- arrive at the parish hall by 8:30 a.m. for sign in & setup
- attend 9 a.m. Saturday Mass
- after Mass report to stations
- must be able to handle physical activity (lots of steps & lifting of coats)
- be prepared to stay for clean up after event
- this event only counts as a Parish Family Event – you may not use as a service
Reservations begin Thursday, September 13th @ 6 pm. Please come back then & click >>> Coat Drive Sign Up <<< and use the sign up sheet to reserve a space for your family. If there are no spaces left the event is full.